Forum 4-ball

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
As a late addition to my 4 ball (yes, to make it a 5 ball). Someone I’ve been fortunate enough to have a drink with on a couple of occasions and who is very good company (despite how he appears on the forum ?). LiverpoolPhil. A genuinely decent guy who likes a good laugh....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
As a late addition to my 4 ball (yes, to make it a 5 ball). Someone I’ve been fortunate enough to have a drink with on a couple of occasions and who is very good company (despite how he appears on the forum ?). LiverpoolPhil. A genuinely decent guy who likes a good laugh....
This may surprise a few, but LP and I played West Hill together and had a thoroughly enjoyable game and few beers. Even though he wasn't at his best you could see he was a very good player. Most enjoyable part though was watching the South African in our four ball trying to keep his tee shots somewhere in the premises and not laughing at the barrage of verbals that would follow

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
This may surprise a few, but LP and I played West Hill together and had a thoroughly enjoyable game and few beers. Even though he wasn't at his best you could see he was a very good player. Most enjoyable part though was watching the South African in our four ball trying to keep his tee shots somewhere in the premises and not laughing at the barrage of verbals that would follow
Your back recovered from carrying me yet?

D

Deleted Member 1156

Lots of new members on the forum since this thread was started, anyone want to update their 4 ball?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Ave been fortunate to play with a few of the northern lads who have a Good sense of humour. To pick four would be tough though.

However if we win the Prem, put me with three Liverpool lads / girls. if Liverpool win it. 3 Utd lads/ girls.