Formula 1 stinks.

WGC2

Club Champion
Visit site
I personally love F1 and always have during my short life but I know where everyone is coming from. Ferrari are favoured by the stewards. I think the reason for the lack of Hamilton/indy racing esque overtaking is the value of the car. The cars they are driving cost huge sums of money and a crash can affect a whole season and the budget.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Last week I think Lewis forgot that you can't win a race on the first lap, but you can lose it.
Kimi was no real threat to him. He could have let Kimi go and just stuck behind him until a chance came (possibly) to overtake him more successfully a little later on.
I am a keen motorcyclist and watch MotoGP but for some reason still prefer watching F1. I guess I'm just hoping for the glory days to return, like rooting for Mansell to have one over on Prost or Senna. Say what you like about Mansell, it used to be brilliant watching him battle it out, and you have to ask yourself would he had stood for all the crap that seems to be around at the moment with people scared to overtake or pull a move for fear of being handed out penalties or disqualified?
The penalty handed out to Bourdais last week for doing nothing wrong? That was a joke. I have looked at a replay of Massas' move over and over again to see why the penatly went the other way and can't for the life of me work it out. Bourdais was doing what he had to do, he stayed within the white exit lines from the pit, they are there to stop an exiting driver from interfering with the racing line when they rejoin the race. He was following the "natural" line that this exit took him on. He was in front of Massa and Massa should have either yielded to the exiting car, or gone wider if he thought he could get around the outside. That was the worst decision of the whole race.
And if you see the onboard footage from Massas' car when he clouts Hamilton...you tell me if he didn't deliberately steer right and turn into him. You can see it as clear as day.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
By the way....GO LEWIS GO!!!
Tensions high here at the moment with 10 minutes to the start, God knows what it would be like if I were sitting in the McLaren.
As has just been said, Hamilton will be looking in his rear view mirrors on the grid and seeing two Ferraris' right behind him followed by a guy (Alonso) that hates his guts!
He must be feeling a little apprehensive right now.

They have shown the Massa/Hamilton "incident" three times now during the build up to the race....and every single time Massa steers right into Lewis. The guy is a bloody cheat.