Formby March 2013 (day before Royal Liverpool with Birchy)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Found it HERE .

Does it get filled quickly or can I sit on it for a month?

Just sent away for a few accommodation prices for 6 nights in and around the area.

Any tips Dolly?
Still can't see where you can enter on line Robin.
Dolly is trying to sort us a Sat game somewhere in w/NW Lancs.
I'm hoping that on the Tues, I can get Dolly, Boo or someone to share a car for a ferry to Ireland for 5/6 days with the Dublin lads on HDIDo.

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Found it HERE .

Does it get filled quickly or can I sit on it for a month?

Just sent away for a few accommodation prices for 6 nights in and around the area.

Any tips Dolly?

no doesnt get filled up quick ,loads of room, you would get in still in september ,hoylake or west kirby is best places robin

Fish

Banned
Visit site
no doesnt get filled up quick ,loads of room, you would get in still in september ,hoylake or west kirby is best places robin

Cheers, West Kirby is where I have found a great guest house, 21 Park Road. Will leave it just before the reduced price goes up then, got loads of golf before then to pay for ;)

I see you got a 2nd. Can't see on the site when they do a presentation/dinner night (must be positive), is it on the Friday or in the future.

Yerman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cannot do the monday due to work but enjoy Hoylake, I;ve played the Wirral classic first 2 years, couldn't make it last year but definitely recommend it .

fat-tiger

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i had 2 2nds last year and we ended up winning the team event ,got a nice titleist bag each, presentation is on the friday night at royal liverpool golf club, jacket and tie jobby

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is this all booked up now is there a space for another?

Hello Staffo,

I've just sent PM's to Akie, Fish, Louise_a and Yerman who had all showed an interest before Xmas. They'll be given first option to pay in the next week or so. If not your next in line. I can also keep you as a first reserve, in case anyone pulls out at a later date.

There may also be a slight chance that if another three (plus yourself) show an interest, and if they have a sixth tee time available, we can book that also. I only reserved five tee times initially. and thought that would be optimistic, but an overwhelming response so far. Might you have any mates interested also? They only do this deal as a fourball, so can only book another with four more.

Over to you, and the forum, in case there are any more lurkers......

Currently 20 in, once the payments received by t'others.

Last edited:

staffo77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hello Staffo,

I've just sent PM's to Akie, Fish, Louise_a and Yerman who had all showed an interest before Xmas. They'll be given first option to pay in the next week or so. If not your next in line. I can also keep you as a first reserve, in case anyone pulls out at a later date.

There may also be a slight chance that if another three (plus yourself) show an interest, and if they have a sixth tee time available, we can book that also. I only reserved five tee times initially. and thought that would be optimistic, but an overwhelming response so far. Might you have any mates interested also? They only do this deal as a fourball, so can only book another with four more.

Over to you, and the forum, in case there are any more lurkers......

Currently 20 in, once the payments received by t'others.

Nice one. I will ask about to see if anyone else is intetested in the meantime. It's not really a hard sell as apparently its an amazing course.

Put my down as reserve if nobody pulls out.

Thanks

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Nice one. I will ask about to see if anyone else is intetested in the meantime. It's not really a hard sell as apparently its an amazing course.

Put my down as reserve if nobody pulls out.

Thanks

Ok fella. BTW where do you live, play?

Louise - PM received, but no text on it.

staffo77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ok fella. BTW where do you live, play?

Louise - PM received, but no text on it.

Childwall

Joined blundell hill 7 months ago. It's sound getting at least a game a week now. Though having previously been. Journeyman golfer I do miss getting round new courses. Was glad to see there is an active northwest group on here.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Childwall

Joined blundell hill 7 months ago. It's sound getting at least a game a week now. Though having previously been. Journeyman golfer I do miss getting round new courses. Was glad to see there is an active northwest group on here.

Posh boy, eh? :)

Yes we've got a good thing going on in the NW now, not so much a year ago, but Birchy and Junior got the ball rolling last year, and now can have a good number at the meets, and going from strength to strength.

A few on here are at Lee park, just down the road.

You can be our new bestest friend, seeing as your at Blundells Hill.I've got an outstanding offer from 2 fellas who knocked me and a mate out of a matchplay last year, still haven't played it yet.

staffo77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Posh boy, eh? :)

Yes we've got a good thing going on in the NW now, not so much a year ago, but Birchy and Junior got the ball rolling last year, and now can have a good number at the meets, and going from strength to strength.

A few on here are at Lee park, just down the road.

You can be our new bestest friend, seeing as your at Blundells Hill.I've got an outstanding offer from 2 fellas who knocked me and a mate out of a matchplay last year, still haven't played it yet.
Ha ha the minute childwall is mentioned everyone thinks your loaded. Grew up in huyton so well out of place really. Defo get up to bh in Feb maybe. It needs a bit of time to get back to its best really. It's still playing well now but like everywhere the condition have been beyond a joke

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ha ha the minute childwall is mentioned everyone thinks your loaded. Grew up in huyton so well out of place really. Defo get up to bh in Feb maybe. It needs a bit of time to get back to its best really. It's still playing well now but like everywhere the condition have been beyond a joke

Same here, live in Allerton, but from the Dingle.

Good, would like to try it out, same at our course - absolute bog at the moment.

Huyton baddie or Huyton Fattie?

staffo77

Medal Winner
Visit site
Same here, live in Allerton, but from the Dingle.

Good, would like to try it out, same at our course - absolute bog at the moment.

Huyton baddie or Huyton Fattie?

Childwall softie now!!!!!!! Send us a pm if a spot comes up otherwise get in touch over a game next month