Forgotten chocolates/sweets

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I was flicking through the internet and someone was discussing forgotten chocolate bars and sweets that you can't get anymore.
It made me think back to some of the old sweets I used to enjoy as a kid and I realised that there where some that I miss now that you just can't get anymore.
I think of chocolate bars like the Terrys Bits or the Frys Five Centres or the Cadburys Ice Breaker.
For sweets, I despaired when they stopped making Kop Kops. Apparently because it was part of a rationalisation of the range as Cadburys own Taverners but they were really one of my favourites (someone else is making them now but they're really not the same.
Is this just me or do other people miss some of the old chocolate bars?

Sweet-nostalgia1.jpg

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Loved Texan bars:) The Pink Panther chocolate bars were very sickly, but nice:)
Super Mousse were very nice, always saw them as a cheaper Milky Way:)

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
that picture reminds me of the day my younger brother got his first pocket Money. £1, he spent the lot in the local Tobacconists and had a pile like that. :ROFLMAO:

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cadburys used to do a bar called Top Deck which was white chocolate on milk chocolate. It was the daddies!

On a similar vein were Vice Versas, a bit like Minstrels but white chocolate on the outside, milk chocolate on the inside and vice versa!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I worked for nestle as a sales rep when they re-released the texan bar, wasnt the same as the original for me but still ate loads of free stock :)

Walnut whip is now just a vanilla whip cos they removed the walnut!!! how dare they

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cadbury's Tiffin bar. It was re-released briefly last Xmas, and I bought out the local shop. Sadly it disappeared again after Christmas.

From what i can remember it is stocked in Asda in their Irish section! I can certainly remember it in Irish shops when i used to go over a few years back.