Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh, and these biscuits,

il_570xN.1550426162_qb73.jpg

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Spanish Gold sweet tobacco (in pipe tobacco style pouches) and packs of 10 sweet cigarettes (again in a fag packet style package)

And I liked Aztec bars and just loved McCowans highland toffee - especially the 1d ones in green wrapper which had soft toffee both ends.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Caramac. I think it was just sugar and brown, but I liked it...

Still around today, loved it as a kid, bloody awful now.

There are loads that I was partial to as a kid, any and every chocolate bar. On the sweet front used to love these
pacers_3087319c.jpg

and these

1ae8b72d9b6cde65c19ebe7a94961020.jpg

Wouldn't be any good for my fillings now though. Come to think of it, was probably these that caused the fillings I have now.

I'm also partial to these, and will still happily grab a bag full at the pick and mix, and devour them in a couple of minutes

41yvu61tVJL._SX385_.jpg
51FEknzVHSL.jpg

U

User62651

Nutty bars were very popular in our house of a Saturday evening, late 1970s. So many peanuts, probably got banned, though tbh I never heard of such a thing as a peanut allergy until the 1990s. Modern nonsense tssssk! ;)

index.jpg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had to google 'discontinued chocolate bars' because it's very much out of sight out of mind, but Mars Delight were great. And Cadbury's Marble sounds excellent in the description I just read, I'd be all over that if it existed now (milk & white chocolate with praline centre!).

Remember when Wispa didn't exist and then after internet petitioning they brought it back? Great times.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Reading the thread reminded me of the little ice cream/sweet shop I went to as a kid. Tiny place it was and the smell when you were in there was unforgettable, just breathing it in would give you a sugar rush!
Right next door to a bakery and a little local post office on the other side

Just been on google streetmap… it’s a hairdressers, in-between a bookies and a charity shop :cry: