Fore24.co.uk

Cragworth

Club Champion
Visit site
This page seems to have some decent deals everyday.
Has anyone used them and what kind of service/delivery was experienced?

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I read somewhere they had an affiliation/link with The Sports HQ, whom are based in Alvechurch just outside of Birmingham. I have used Sports HQ many times as they have some good clothing offers and they do alot of decent stuff for beginners.

joe nustedt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hmmm, not so sure it is dodgy. A whois search shows it is registered to 'Sports PLC' - a public limited company.

Details:
Domain name:
fore24.co.uk

Registrant:
Sports PLC

Registrant type:
UK Public Limited Company, (Company number: 6151896)

Registrant's address:
Units 3 and 4, Lower Park Farm
Storrage Lane,
Alvechurch
Worcestershire
B48 7ER
United Kingdom

Edit: Others have vouched for the site while I was posting, looks good!

joe nustedt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
And by some strange coincidence they have just popped up as a suggested page on my facebook.

'One huge golf deal every day at noon' is their tagline.

PIng

Head Pro
Visit site
I read somewhere they had an affiliation/link with The Sports HQ, whom are based in Alvechurch just outside of Birmingham. I have used Sports HQ many times as they have some good clothing offers and they do alot of decent stuff for beginners.

Cut and pasted from fore21.co.uk website :-

"Run by The Sports HQ, one of the UK’s leading online sellers of factory direct sports goods, we have access to high quality golf equipment from all over the world in huge quantities and by selling direct we pass on the massive savings to you."

SportsHQ, who own Forgan Golf, are a reputable company.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
SportsHQ are great and this is an interesting '1 special deal a day' offshoot.

Fine by me! Scamadvisor obviously has different criteria. ome manipulation by competitors perhaps?

RogB

Medal Winner
Visit site
Ive used them for a putter, woodworm shirts, umbrellas without any problem whatsoever.
A mate has bought clubs from them (Cleveland mashie 5 wood) for a bargain price and was well pleased. Same guy recently missed out on Nike hybrids as they sold out (limited stock on most of the good deals) - took a few days for them to tell him but got a full refund immediately no problem.

Delivery is also quick.

I would recommend them,

Roger

Fraz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have bought from them and had no problems. It was only a thingymajiggy for keeping all my gear tidy in the car, but still, delivered on time with no problems.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
todays deal looks pretty good, a TM RBZ stand bag at £79.99 cant see it anywhere near that elsewhere

D

deanobillquay

Can definitely recommend them. Have some cracking deals at times.