Footjoy Tour S

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone have these?
They are half price at £110 from clubhouse golf, I’m normally a 9 but thinking off going for an 8.5 as I’ve two other pairs off footjoys, both a 9, one pair is perfect the other is too big and never worn.

Any opinions welcome ?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I got fitted by FJ as a 9.5w and the pro sl at that size fit great. The guy at the time did recommend some of their shoes in a slightly smaller size because leather stretches. It’s not great to have a variation in your range but then they couldn’t size a 9 as a 9.5 really. They could really do with a ”fits like” size once in their description and that goes for all makers to be fair.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm usually a 10 or 10.5, when I had Footjoys I got 10 but they were always a bit loose and I probably should have got 9.5. So yeah they do come up a bit big I guess.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Is Golf Depot a proper site, their full FJ range is so much cheaper than elsewhere?

Yes it is.

Apparently their customer service is rather "lacking" according to a few posts on here. I'm due a parcel from them today - if it arrives with what I ordered they'll have delivered when they said they would and I'll have no complaints.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Yes it is.

Apparently their customer service is rather "lacking" according to a few posts on here. I'm due a parcel from them today - if it arrives with what I ordered they'll have delivered when they said they would and I'll have no complaints.
I believe that delivery from them is not too bad but if you try to exchange or return something, I've head a few horror stories. I've called in a few times and well worth a wander around if you're in the area. Lots too see and far too tempting.