FootJoy Premiere Series winners...

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Are we making it a team debut at Cooden Beach Smiffy? :D

Hopefully get to wear them before then mate.....
I like the fact that the White "Flint" version come with blue contrasting "bits".
Will look nice with blue trousers and a white shirt.
Or a matching blue shirt and white trousers.
I might even get my hair done.....
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hopefully get to wear them before then mate.....
I like the fact that the White "Flint" version come with blue contrasting "bits".
Will look nice with blue trousers and a white shirt.
Or a matching blue shirt and white trousers.
I might even get my hair done.....
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hadn't overly noticed the blue trim on the Flint Smiffy, I was more taken by the grain on the Packard leather and the patent saddle; bit like a modern take on the old FootJoy classics which were a lovely shoe; I dread to think what a pair of those would cost you now, but they were quality. (y)
I can assure you that mine will not be worn with white trousers... :oops: might get a white belt though :unsure: :LOL:
I'm sure that they will get worn before Cooden. :)

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I still have my purple patent with white pebble classics. They are still mint as well. Dry use only, and not for every day.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Big up thanks to Golf monthly for picking these two deserving winners. I am proper feeling the bromance between Smiffy and BIM.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My shoes arrived this morning, White "Flint" model.
Looks wise, they are absolutely stunning, with the classic look I like in a golf shoe.
The little hints of navy blue trim contrast superbly, giving a really classy look.
They feel nice and light, and the spikeless soles look to have plenty of traction and are finished in blue to match the contrasting trim on the shoe itself.
As I say, they look stunning and I can't wait to try them out for comfort. I've never had a problem with any of the numerous pairs of FJ's I've bought over the years so am not expecting any issues.
These are going to be my "Sunday best" shoes and I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Golf Monthly and Footjoy again.
?????