Footjoy AWD Casual Golf Shoes

CharlieWebb

Club Champion
Visit site
After having an awful time with the recent Adidas Adizero golf shoes, I decided I would treat my feet to a pair of spikeless footjoys. As we all know, no golf shoe manufacturer comes close to beating FJ when it comes to comfort, value and looks. The AWD casual retails at around the £60 mark. They feature a full leather upper with an Ecco-like sole. The leather upper gives the shoe great comfort and stability. The upper is fully waterproof and the shoes come with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. The sole features Ecco-like dimples that give good stability through the swing. Having worn them on a wet windy day, they performed like normal spiked golf shoes under the conditions. I was very impressed. They come in three different colour schemes (black/white), (white/cream/blue) and (grey/orange). They are good looking shoes, however the style of the shoe makes them look quite classic compared to some of the recent 'science-fiction releases. Overall, I am very impressed with these shoes, they provide great comfort, stability looks and they ooze quality. Great shoe, great company - grab a pair while you can!