Following on from "regional matches"

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Weather looks like its going to be Ok guys.

Shall I bring my camera? You can take pictures of me making the winners speech and signing autographs etc......

Leftie, do you want a lift? I’m kind of going past your direction, I could pick you from a service station etc?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hywel, it's very good of you to offer but I think that the earliest suitable place would be after the M26 somewhere off the M20. As that is already quite a way down and I've no idea where we could meet up it might be just as well to go individually.

Thanks anyway :)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Always play Golf in red.

Have always worn red when I play sport, when I was playing for Neath who play in all black I had to get a red gum shield and boots.

Winners wear red! What you wearing red this weekend Homer?

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
MWJ may decide to wear a delicate shade of pink with plus fours and, HID permitting, I might wear a fetching lilac cardie with Rupert Bear trousers......

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dont have black golf trousers but have dark navy, they will have to do and the usual red polo + jumper will be out.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Played today and shot 30 over par! I could hardly make a full swing due to having some savage treatment off my physio on my knackered shoulder and ankle last night, got a load of ice on them tonight and keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

See on the range tomorrow morning guys.

What time you aiming to get there? I'm setting off early to get ahead of the traffic.