FJ DNA Helix - true to size?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
My mate's 40th coming up and going to get him a pair of FJ Helix from the DNA range. Trouble is, size seems to be an issue with some FJ models.
I had Hyperflex and they were a full size down on normal.

So before I end up with the wrong size, anyone any experience of these shoes?

Not looking for comparisons to Ecco or Sketchers for which is better, these are the ones that he wants.

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have the DNA Helix and they do come up slightly large so bought 9.5 instead of 10, but not as large as the previous model which means these are a snug fit but that extra support means my plantar fasciitis has been none existent this year and playing more golf than ever before (average 4 times a week and managed 7 consecutive days recently).

Would add that these are one of the best shoes I have ever had, and as on sale I have just bought a spare set to replace them !

Always very difficult to buy shoes untried as very personal ...

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have the DNA Helix and they do come up slightly large so bought 9.5 instead of 10, but not as large as the previous model which means these are a snug fit but that extra support means my plantar fasciitis has been none existent this year and playing more golf than ever before (average 4 times a week and managed 7 consecutive days recently).

Would add that these are one of the best shoes I have ever had, and as on sale I have just bought a spare set to replace them !

Always very difficult to buy shoes untried as very personal ...

Thanks, have got him the 10.5 and if they are too big/small I can get them swapped at the shop quickly and easily.