First lesson tonight

Bossman96

Club Champion
Visit site
After taking advice from many on here, I had my first lesson tonight. WOW! is all I can say. A slight grip adjustment, re-align, and lets show you what you're doing wrong on the video.

30 minutes later, a few drills to work on, and one happy golfer!

Have booked another 6 and I feel so much better. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. Many thanks to those who convinced me it was the right way to go. I know a lot of hard work and dedication is required, but I am up for it!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Your now gonna start playing the best golf you ever have. But your right, hard work and dedication is paramount, you only get out what you put in!

Enjoy!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bossman, rguk has hit the nail on the head. If it goes pear-shaped for a while stick with it. It'll sometimes feel like one step forward, two steps back, but if you show some dedication then that'll reverse eventually. Good man. hope it goes well for you.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am at a low eb with my game at the mo and was kinda hoping to get lessons for my birthday but didn't so it looks like I will be dipping into the undeclarables next week if I can't sort it out.

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bossman96

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers for the comments guys. Fully understand that it may get worse before it gets better, but I am determined to stick at it and believe and trust in the Pro. Will keep you informed of my progress.