First eagle

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice one, can't beat an eagle.

Still remember my first - a hole out SW from 105 at Alcaidesa Heathland on the par 4 11th. Had quite a few since, 14th at Lancaster becomes an eagle chance both in Winter when the tee is moved slightly forward or in summer when the fairways get rock hard, still need 2 big hits to get there in 2 but have done it a few times and made eagle twice. Also made eagle on the 11th at Lancaster in a medal pitching in for a 3 from left of the green, another at the 1st hole of La Cala's America course, and made another on the 18th at Heritage Golf Club in Mauritius.

briannn

Hacker
Visit site
I got my first Eagle last Thursday. The 12th at Port Bannatyne on the Isle of bute. 230 pard 4 downhill. Hit it to within 8ft. At the time I thought it was a par 3 and was happy to have a chance at a birdie. Checked back on the scorecard at the end and realised it was an Eagle.

Fast forward to yesterday. 127 yard par 3, 9 iron one bounce then in the cup for my first ever hole in one

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Always remember the pressure I felt when I had my first eagle putt after luckily driving a par 4 on a baked course. Nobody that we played with had ever had one and it was only about 3 foot I think I lined it up for about 5 minute. Holed it ;-)

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a few eagles. Surprisingly only 2 on par 5's (both in the same round as well!). Had about 5 or 6 on par 4's. My first was a 100 yard 56 wedge which rolled towards the cup at some speed and the hole just grabbed the ball.

The rest have either been driving the green or chipping in from close in.

It is a great feeling and certainly helps the scorecard!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got my first Eagle last Thursday. The 12th at Port Bannatyne on the Isle of bute. 230 pard 4 downhill. Hit it to within 8ft. At the time I thought it was a par 3 and was happy to have a chance at a birdie. Checked back on the scorecard at the end and realised it was an Eagle.

Fast forward to yesterday. 127 yard par 3, 9 iron one bounce then in the cup for my first ever hole in one
You're just being greedy now. Well done (y)

Robin Hood

Visit site
I have only had one proper eagle. About 10 years ago.
Sunny day, no wind.
Hole 4, Wollaton Park 499 yards, Par 5, yellow tees.
I don't remember the details but my third shot was prob from about 130 yards.
I was playing with my daughters boyfriend who was impressed. However he won the match, but not the bragging rights.