First eagle

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Have never really thought about getting an eagle as I always have at least 80-100 yards left on the third shot for our par fives. Playing on my own this afternoon hit a 110 yard approach into our par 4 14th, looked on a good line, but didn't see it pitch. However, the four guys on the next tee started clapping a shouted its gone in. Feel like i've achieved a golfing milestone.

Not only that, broke 90 for only the second time with a new low gross of 84. so a double celebration.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Have never really thought about getting an eagle as I always have at least 80-100 yards left on the third shot for our par fives. Playing on my own this afternoon hit a 110 yard approach into our par 4 14th, looked on a good line, but didn't see it pitch. However, the four guys on the next tee started clapping a shouted its gone in. Feel like i've achieved a golfing milestone.

Not only that, broke 90 for only the second time with a new low gross of 84. so a double celebration.

Never mind clapping, did they let you through? :D

Well done Mike. (y)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Thought I'd made an eagle on Saturday only to be told by my pp that it was only a birdie. Piggin long par 4 into the wind 😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Top shooting

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Pal of mine shot an eagle the other week, on a hole called Zig Zag, self explanatory. He had been having a nightmare. He smashed his drive, hit a three wood over an oak tree, over the pond and it was about 50 ft from the pin. It dropped plumb dead in the hole. It was fantastic to see. He has not shut up about it. He will tomorrow when I ask him about his PP getting a hole in one last week. 😁

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site

Don’t use them all up before the old farts meet!

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
An Eagle is definitely on my bucket list. 2 x Par 5s at my place are not long, but tough. Maybe if I can get a bit more out of my driver a 3 isn't out of the question, subject to wind direction.

I did hole a second shot on a par 4 once, but it was a winter green with large hole. So def not counting that.