Final (final) details needed for Forest Pines.......

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Now we come to the "fun" part......;););)

I need two more pieces of information from everybody please.
Firstly, I need to know your "proper" names.... this is so that I can send a rooming list to the hotel. Makes the whole job of booking in on the day a lot easier, believe me!!

Secondly, I need to know your age at the time of the event (30th June). This is so that I can sort out the two teams.
If you are a little shy, you can PM me the information, but I do need to know lol!
I am back from holiday on the 23rd May, (so don't panic if you don't get an immediate response to any questions), and will then post the two teams up as soon as I've worked it all out.

Two further pieces of information...............

DRESS CODE IN THE HOTEL FOR EVENING MEAL........ THERE ISN'T ONE. JEANS / T SHIRTS / WHATEVER YOU ARE COMFORTABLE IN. THE HOTEL ARE VERY RELAXED.

AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS, TEAM COLOURS WILL BE RED AND BLUE SHIRTS. OLD FARTS TO WEAR RED ON THE SUNDAY, BLUE ON THE MONDAY WITH THE WHIPPERS DOING THE OPPOSITE.

If you have any other questions fire away. If I can respond before I disappear on Tuesday I will do, if not it will have to wait until I return.
Thanks in anticipation for your help lads (and lasses).
Rob