Final (final) details needed for Forest Pines.......

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
what time do we tee off on the sunday ,and also the monday .its a bloody long drive from sussex so need to know what time i shall be starting off in the morning.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Last year we started at 13.44 on the Sunday and 9.04 on the Monday...
I imagine it will be similar this year.

I’m driving up on the saturday, staying at the premiere inn about 5 mins away as I can’t do that drive then play golf.
Might try and get a cheeky 9 holes in on the Saturday evening as well

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
what time do we tee off on the sunday ,and also the monday .its a bloody long drive from sussex so need to know what time i shall be starting off in the morning.
Last year we started at 13.44 on the Sunday and 9.04 on the Monday...
I imagine it will be similar this year.

Although there are more people this year, so we might be a bit earlier, doubt it will be later as the last groups will be pushed to be finished for din dins at 8

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Myself, Kraxx and Hacker_Hughes have two rounds at Woodhall on the Friday and Saturday, Hotchkin on the Friday, with the Bracken on the Saturday, we're staying over at the course, so a nice long 4 day golfing weekend, really looking forward to it.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Just to confirm we are teeing off on Sunday afternoon from 1.44pm and on Monday morning from 9.04am
Can also confirm that we will be finishing on the green that is overlooked by the Clubhouse on Monday so the format will be
Sunday Forest & Pines
Monday Beeches & Forest.