Final details for Old Farts v Whippersnappers week-end...................

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
After 36 holes at Cooden and a party last evening I could barely put one foot in front of another in today's comp. The result of this - another .1 and a new handicap of 13 for Whippersnappers Meet!

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bad new I got a 0.6 cut yesterday, good new is I'm still off 20, cut was 20.2 to 19.6, but I am play next Saturday before the meet so there's every chance I may get cut again.

What am I writing getting cut two weeks in a row, yeah like that will ever happen, got more chance of winning the lottery on Saturday night.

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
I am playing like a 28 handicapper at the moment... even got disqualified on Saturday, forgot to sign my card... works 5 days to play that 1 day your off and you play like a gimp... :rant:

richy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bad new I got a 0.6 cut yesterday, good new is I'm still off 20, cut was 20.2 to 19.6, but I am play next Saturday before the meet so there's every chance I may get cut again.

What am I writing getting cut two weeks in a row, yeah like that will ever happen, got more chance of winning the lottery on Saturday night.

Steady on Dave. We need as many shots as possible.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am playing like a 28 handicapper at the moment... even got disqualified on Saturday, forgot to sign my card... works 5 days to play that 1 day your off and you play like a gimp... :rant:

Come on no Stu, you can't say you played like a gimp, that would be unfair to gimps, now if you'd written blind drunk gimp, you would've been a little closer. Look at it another way, you getting all you bad shots out the way ready for an under par round on the Sunday.

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
Games for the old farts should be playing this weekend...

Sag, You're It
Pin the Toupee on the Bald Guy
20 Questions Shouted into Your Good Ear
Kick the Bucket
Red Rover, Red Rover, the Nurse Says Bend Over
Simon Says Something Incoherent
Hide and Go Pee
Musical Recliners

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Games for the old farts should be playing this weekend...

Sag, You're It
Pin the Toupee on the Bald Guy
20 Questions Shouted into Your Good Ear
Kick the Bucket
Red Rover, Red Rover, the Nurse Says Bend Over
Simon Says Something Incoherent
Hide and Go Pee
Musical Recliners

Likely at your age the only blood you'll be smelling will be from bloody gums due to badly fitting dentures.

And I was looking forward to a pleasant gentlemanly couple of days. At least I'm sharing a room with a gentleman - although Smiffy may not agree.