Films

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A new film for 2021 I watched was "Open" on prime video. Although the theme is golf, people who don't know much about golf can enjoy it. It features just three people and is dialogue heavy, but it's wonderfully put together and beautifully filmed. The actor who plays the golfer also has a decent swing, which is always a plus point for a golf movie!

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Saw new Matrix - like a compilation of all the bad bits from the previous 3 films. Its was almost as if the director and writers didnt want to make it so made it as bad a possible under protest.

New west side story - Awesome (if you like the original). Actor who plays Riff was perfect. Dancing and singing better than original.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watched Saving Private Ryan last night, first time. What a great film, though a tough watch, especially first 20mins. Had me reflecting on how much as a country we actually do owe the people of the USA, despite any views we might hold these days.

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
A new film for 2021 I watched was "Open" on prime video. Although the theme is golf, people who don't know much about golf can enjoy it. It features just three people and is dialogue heavy, but it's wonderfully put together and beautifully filmed. The actor who plays the golfer also has a decent swing, which is always a plus point for a golf movie!

Watched this last night, it was a fairly short film at 70 mins but quite enjoyable.

Reactions: SyR

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
We went to see the King's Man. Big fan of the original Kingsman, and the second wasn't as good but still decent, still had high hopes for this prequal. It was good but different to the others, there was far less humour really. Still bits of silliness in the action scenes and stuff. Ralph Fiennes is always good too. Mostly enjoyable but it felt kind of long as it lurches from one bit to another.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just finished watching Official secrets with Keira Knightly. What an excellent film about the legality of the Iraq war. And whistleblowing. Don’t get me started on Tony Blair ?