Films

D

Deleted member 23270

Don't Look Up. Netflix and all star cast. If turkey's did Christmas. I am so bored I may have to open another bottle of champagne!
Just watched it. Clearly an anti Trump parody endorsed by the fact that all the main stars hate him. In a way it's quite funny/disturbing how it all revolves around greed and stupidity.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched it. Clearly an anti Trump parody endorsed by the fact that all the main stars hate him. In a way it's quite funny/disturbing how it all revolves around greed and stupidity.

I got bored and gave up. Don't mind the political messages but just thought it was really boring

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
So far we’ve watched

Home Alone 1 (classic) to 4, but not the new one yet.
Gremlins - classic
Die Hard - classic
2021 Suicide Squad, daft as a brush
Law Abiding Citizen - bloody good
No Way Home - great spidey movie
Don’t look up - Amusing pee take of Trump and some of his support. Probably quite accurate too

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Red Notice on Netflix, absolutely awful film. Some actors out there making a serious living by trotting out complete piles of stinking poo ?
The quality control on Netflix films simply doesn't exist. They are chucking loads of money at them but it is all going on big names, car chases and explosions, not enough on scripts. A real missed oppurtunity.

Biggest beneficiary of the Netflix pot has to be Ryan Reynolds. I like him but boy has he turned out some tosh for them.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The Last Bus with Timothy Spall.

Pinched the true story of a Cornwall couple who planned to travel from Lands End to JOG on their bus pass but went ballistic when they found out their English bus pass was not valid in Scotland.
Quite a funny story up here due to the couples attitude to Scotland.

Different slant on the film with quite a good story line.
Mostly filmed in Scotland so pretty low budget.
Decent watch for the auld yins.
Interesting to see our local harbour at Dunure portrayed as Lands End.:unsure:
It was also used in Outlander.