Films

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Watched "Once" on Netflix. Story about a busker and a street hawker in Dublin. Can't say it was great, but it was oddly compelling, both me and mrs wedge said the same, we wanted to stop but thought something more would happen. The female lead was pretty good, but the main bloke had a really "whiney" singing voice at times, don't watch it before bed or the ear worms will have his song going on and on in your head nearly as much as it goes on and on, on screen. It's a love story of sorts and doesn't end up the way you expect it.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just watched the last duel, enjoyed it but can't say too much without spoiling it ☹️

Watched it over the weekend and also found it very enjoyable. Fair to say without spoiling that its worth watching for the fight scene of the duel itself as it's really well made.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ron's Gone Wrong. Yes a kids animated film but quite funny with a surprisingly strong message about kids and the use of social media

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A boy called Christmas ( wife enjoyed it) and national lampoon's Xmas vacation last night ( NB must watch the Fletch films again).
My turn, Die Hard on now ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saw the new Spiderman film. Can't say much without spoiling but I found it a bit cheesy to be honest, too much focus on giving nods to the fans rather than making the story work.