Films

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Watched Belfast last night. the young ld was very good. Also The House of Gucci tonight but Mrs 3OTT understood I wanted to watch the end of The Footie.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Belfast. Very good indeed. Lots of laugh out loud moments tempered with sadness and lots of Irish wisdom (and before the pedants and the professionally offended start, that's a compliment; I find the Irish take on life both amusing & insightful). Only warning is that if you're not a Van Morrison fan the soundtrack will not appeal to you.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Blow Dry. A fun, quirky comedy that I found out about after watching a documentary about Alan Rickman. Not your normal comedy, but fun nonetheless. I even enjoyed the closing titles. Well worth watching.

Swango1980

Visit site
Watched Silver Linings Playbook last week. Bit older, 2012, with Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert DeNiro. I thought it was really good, it was also a rare film that I watched through rather than get side-tracked by Candy Crush out of boredom. Wasn't surprised afterwards when I found out that it had been nominated for 8 Academy Awards.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched Silver Linings Playbook last week. Bit older, 2012, with Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence and Robert DeNiro. I thought it was really good, it was also a rare film that I watched through rather than get side-tracked by Candy Crush out of boredom. Wasn't surprised afterwards when I found out that it had been nominated for 8 Academy Awards.

Another absolute classic film ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Added this to my list,never heard of it ??

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
after seeing reports that Netflix had pulled it twice i watched "the hunt." After about 10 minutes i realised that i had watched it on Sky last year

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last minute compare the meerkat 2 for 1 at the picture. Watched Belfast and completely loved it.