Films

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quiet Place II. Follow on from the first, not quite as good. The aliens are top notch though.

Got that one lined up for the weekend. Having a proper relaxing weekend of films, lining up that, the new Ghostbusters and the Eternals on Disney plus (yes I know how bad some think it is but I have seen all the others so why stop now)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got that one lined up for the weekend. Having a proper relaxing weekend of films, lining up that, the new Ghostbusters and the Eternals on Disney plus (yes I know how bad some think it is but I have seen all the others so why stop now)
You might want to re-visit that quote after you have seen it :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fair piiunt but if nothing else I can pick up on the points that may run in to future marvel films.
All very true. There are so many links that you daren't miss a film just in case.

Go in with the lowest of expectations and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised. If nothing else Kumali Najiani is great fun in it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
A rarity - two films this weekend on Sky and watched them both all the way through. Nobody and Supernova...both pretty good.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Enjoyed Ghostbusters Afterlife. Thought it was a fitting tribute to those no longer with us without being OTT in that regard, finished off the plot of this film whilst leaving some room at the end for a new team of Ghostbusters in the future.

Also enjoyed Nobody as a decent Friday night film that is not going to tax the brain too much.

Patster1969

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You might want to re-visit that quote after you have seen it :LOL:
Totally true. I love a Marvel film but even though I had low expectations of Eternals, I lasted an hour - so bad. It looked brilliant but no character development, so you didn't really care about any of them and the story felt very badly cobbled together (not surprising when you find out that there were 4 co-writers).