Films

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
The Wolf of Wall St, which was recommended to me by a friend, he said it reminded him of where we used to work...

alas i fell asleep 5 mins in, so in that respect it was exactly like the place we worked together:rofl:

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Wolf of Wall St, which was recommended to me by a friend, he said it reminded him of where we used to work...

alas i fell asleep 5 mins in, so in that respect it was exactly like the place we worked together:rofl:
film making at its best. Quality acting and directing with limited green screen filming like most films nowadays!

its oscar season!! Finally some proper films to get our teeth into

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Funnily enough I see this time of year as one to dread. Endless dreary and worthy films. I want to be entertained, not drained after watching a film. Shallow? Probably but nights out are a premium and I like to come out smiling.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched an oldie last night but there are so many good films that I have either missed or haven't watched for a very long time.

I might have been reading the best film of all time top 100 or whatever recently and this one came towards the top.

Alfred Hitchcock classic, Vertigo.
Obviously a very very good film and a must see if like me you hadn't already seen it! 10/10

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Started watching 'To Have and Have Not' - last night. Bogies first movie with Lauren Bacall. Good grief that 19yr old lady was smoulderingly hot back then - you can see exactly who they modelled Jessica Rabbit's seductively sensuous poise and look on.

bacall.jpg

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Funnily enough I see this time of year as one to dread. Endless dreary and worthy films. I want to be entertained, not drained after watching a film. Shallow? Probably but nights out are a premium and I like to come out smiling.
Why do you need to come out smiling to be entertained? Spotlight and Room were two of the best films I've ever seen from last years oscars. Certainly didn't leave smiling.

Bet you love marvel films don't you 😉.