Films

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To Lesley 2022, interesting film, a female alcoholic who once won the lottery.
With some country songs.
I watched that the other night, quite enjoyed it. On a side note, the leading actress has been nominated for an Oscar and it has kicked off as some say she shouldnt have.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I watched that the other night, quite enjoyed it. On a side note, the leading actress has been nominated for an Oscar and it has kicked off as some say she shouldnt have.

Think the issue is more that her nomination campaign has been comparing her performance against other nominees which apparently is a no-no. Bit of a shame as she comes from my hometown (Whitley Bay).

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched Stillwater last night, 5 mins from the end I thought sod it it Ave seen it already.

Am I the only one who has watched a film, got to the end and thought Ave seen it before 😳

Often I'll know early doors I've seen it but can't for the life of me recall the plot - so stick with it!!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Did you not think the lead was pretty impressive? I really enjoyed the early parts, would have preferred had they stayed there and left Vegas out of it.

He was good, but I've seen better Elvis impersonators. The one in McTavish's in Santa Ponsa last year was the best😀

I've read a couple of Elvis biographies so there was nothing new in the story for me. It was enjoyable enough, nothing more.

D

Deleted member 1147

Finally got round to watching Maverick.
What a steaming pile of 💩