Films

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched Palm Springs the other day. It's another Groundhog Day / Happy Death Day type of deal, but they still managed to give it a different spin, and I'm a fan of Andy Samberg, so it was very enjoyable and funny. Great supporting role from JK Simmons as well.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched Palm Springs the other day. It's another Groundhog Day / Happy Death Day type of deal, but they still managed to give it a different spin, and I'm a fan of Andy Samberg, so it was very enjoyable and funny. Great supporting role from JK Simmons as well.

Thanks for the heads up, we've just watched it and really enjoyed it.
Reminded me a little bit of Hot Tub Time Machine but much better ?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Cruella. Despite the slagging reviews, Mrs BiM & I thoroughly enjoyed it, both Emmas played their parts very well, some good twists and a cracking soundtrack, especially the choice of outro.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Supernova. Excellent film; thought provoking rather than entertaining, highlighting an issue that will divide opinions. Superb performances by Stanley Tucci & Colin Firth.

From the title alone, I thought this was going to be a follow-up to, or like, Interstellar. Excited! One Google search later and the subject matter tells me it definitely isn't! :LOL: