Films

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Just watching The Wedding Singer on Comedy channel for the umpteenth time. Love the film since the first time, Drew Barrymore is utterly gorgeous in it, Just a top film with a ton of 80's music nostalgia. Funny cameos from Steve Buscemi and John Lovitz too.

Last edited:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The new Borat film, was kinda hugely funny yet naff in places.

Quite a few laugh out loud moments, it was better than I thought it might be.

Rudy Giuliani is a total creep, his excuse was laughable (not in a funny way), but he'll get away with it (apologies if this is considered to be a political post).

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quite a few laugh out loud moments, it was better than I thought it might be.

Rudy Giuliani is a total creep, his excuse was laughable (not in a funny way), but he'll get away with it (apologies if this is considered to be a political post).

I don't get the big deal with the Giuliani scene, she tells him to lay on the bed and he's just tucking in his shirt from what I saw.
He does come across a bit creepy but it was pure entrapment.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I don't get the big deal with the Giuliani scene, she tells him to lay on the bed and he's just tucking in his shirt from what I saw.

It was a total set up, but he was doing a lot more than tucking his shirt in!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Saw Borat 2 on Friday. Yeah it was funny. Plenty of cringeworthy moments as well. The twist at the end was funny, particularly as it was surely an afterthought that they tapped on long after they started filming for it.

Yeah.. I thought he was very creepy, but they did stitch him up. The whole premise of the scene was that she was being a bit flirty with him, and honestly the camera angle wasn't good enough to really see what he was doing when supposedly 'tucking his shirt in'. I don't think he did anything horrible, besides being a bit of a pervy old man.

Last night I watched 'Game Night' with Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams. Quite an enjoyable action-flavoured farce. (y) Jesse Plemons role was great.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Saw Borat 2 on Friday. Yeah it was funny. Plenty of cringeworthy moments as well. The twist at the end was funny, particularly as it was surely an afterthought that they tapped on long after they started filming for it.

Yeah.. I thought he was very creepy, but they did stitch him up. The whole premise of the scene was that she was being a bit flirty with him, and honestly the camera angle wasn't good enough to really see what he was doing when supposedly 'tucking his shirt in'. I don't think he did anything horrible, besides being a bit of a pervy old man.

Last night I watched 'Game Night' with Jason Bateman and Rachel McAdams. Quite an enjoyable action-flavoured farce. (y) Jesse Plemons role was great.

Game Night is a good fun film

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched I Know What You Did Last Summer on TV last night. I'd never actually seen it before. Pretty rubbish as expected. :LOL: In a laughable kind of way though, so I didn't feel like I'd totally wasted my time.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Honest Thief; Liam Neeson reprises his usual role, this time as a bank robber trying to go straight & confess his crimes, but it's all not as easy as it should be.

Entertaining enough, we both enjoyed it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Pixie; an Irish black comedy/drama about a group of young people who steal drugs from a dealer and then try to sell them back.

It "borrows" heavily from other films, any of which you'd be better off watching any of those rather than this crock.