Favourite golfer/s

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Now ... hard to know realy, i supose Miguel as mentioned , Poulter is a charachter but toooooooo arrogant for my liking , Shane Lowry is a decent guy , a real club pro who likes his dinner (or 2) and a bit of craic ..
A guy ive realy come to like is Bubba , seems a decent bloke with a big heart like Phil..

Favourite player of all time .. Freddie C ..

Pure gent of a guy is Marcus Brier , met him at the seve tournament a few years back and spent some time in his company .. legend ..

socky

Head Pro
Visit site
Got to say that I don't like Poulter, obviously he was amazing at the RC last year but he seems like a guy who believes all his own PR and hype. Can imagine he'd be an arrogant SOB in real life. (Happy to be proved wrong of course)

Duffner for me, just shuffling round the course looking a bit disinterested and a bit glum, love it.

[video=youtube;lA3Da_2_O-Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA3Da_2_O-Y[/video]

Look at the video, holes a monster putt for birdie but has the facial reaction of a man returning home to find his wifes cat has pooped on the floor for the 50th time that week.

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Can't believe so many like Dufner.:confused: About as charismatic as geriatric hamster. I am sure he will inspire millions to take up the game.:mmm:

If I had a choice of two golfers I would like to watch go head to head it would be Rory and Tiger. Years ago it used to be Jack and Tom.

Mozza73

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I like Dufner, I prefer the quieter golfer who gets on with his job and lets his game do the talking - one of the nicest swings on the tour as well.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Ernie - always been a favourite
Howeller - really nice Guy
Jiminez - Da Maan
Tom Watson - Sir
John Daly - says it how it is.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can understand most mentioned so far, but surprised how few have mentioned Rory!? The Nike pr machine would be having a meltdown!

For me, Westwood is my fav. But could happily spend an afternoon watching any of the others mentioned (except vijay)

Stuart_Wales

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In order:

1. Seve (from my dad)
2. Monty (followed him live a few times. grumpy bugger but an unreal swing)
3. Torrance (pure entertainment when following live)
4. Woosnam (Welsh)
5. David Duval (loved watching him on sky)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Duffner for me, just shuffling round the course looking a bit disinterested and a bit glum, love it.
Look at the video, holes a monster putt for birdie but has the facial reaction of a man returning home to find his wifes cat has pooped on the floor for the 50th time that week.

I like Dufner too, and his wife is stunning, I'd lke to meet her cat.

triple_bogey

Tour Rookie
Visit site
:thup::thup::thup::clap:
images1wqk.jpg
57118876.jpg

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Swing wise... Els has it all day for me, but I really like watching the old lips of Gary Player. More currently, Donald, Westwood and McDowell.....

Svenska

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can understand most mentioned so far, but surprised how few have mentioned Rory!? The Nike pr machine would be having a meltdown!

For me, Westwood is my fav. But could happily spend an afternoon watching any of the others mentioned (except vijay)

Can't quite put my finger on it but I can take or leave McIlroy. Sensational talent and he's good for the game but i'd actually rather see Tiger defeat him in forthcoming head to heads bar the Ryder Cup. I'd rather Tiger presses on and re-writes history rather than Rory over shadowing what Tiger has done and better him. Weird but there's a minor irritation there. He also looks like Pob.