Fantasy Golf 2016 - amazing Cobra Puma Golf prizes to be won

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I sent them a message yesterday and got a garbled reply, I hoped it would be sorted by this morning but no joy. I've just asked them again to rectify it, don't know about the rest of you but it's game over for me this month if it isn't sorted! Keep you informed

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I sent them a message yesterday and got a garbled reply, I hoped it would be sorted by this morning but no joy. I've just asked them again to rectify it, don't know about the rest of you but it's game over for me this month if it isn't sorted! Keep you informed

they didnt even bother to reply to my message it seems, in 3rd place but gonna be out too :(

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Has anyone not received their captaincy points this week?

Great week for my transfers - brought in Soomin Lee, Joost Luiten and Billy Horschel (who I captained).

I'm never going to be challenging for the higher echelons of the league as I'm in a draft with my best mate, so pretty chuffed at Top 100 as it stands.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Has anyone not received their captaincy points this week?

Great week for my transfers - brought in Soomin Lee, Joost Luiten and Billy Horschel (who I captained).

I'm never going to be challenging for the higher echelons of the league as I'm in a draft with my best mate, so pretty chuffed at Top 100 as it stands.

I was going to query that, had Hoffman as Cap but it ony says 405 points under his name...

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What with no work yesterday and the Zurich running over, I completely forgot to use my left over transfers before the deadline last night. Argh!

Amateur hour :)

WillC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I did truly awful! But not sure many did have a great week really to be honest! My transfers have been allocated for this week, hopefully everyone else's has too.