Fantasy Golf 2016 - amazing Cobra Puma Golf prizes to be won

WillC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How'd we all do? I am 13th, which i am disappointed with considering in my team I had;

Willett
Mcilroy
Day

All of whom were there or thereabouts going into Sunday! Work to do! Does anybody know where I can find a list of the field for the RBC Heritage this week?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How'd we all do? I am 13th, which i am disappointed with considering in my team I had;

Willett
Mcilroy
Day

All of whom were there or thereabouts going into Sunday! Work to do! Does anybody know where I can find a list of the field for the RBC Heritage this week?

I did poorly, but won a fair bit of cash, so ying yang! Fields are always available from this site

http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/rbc-heritage/field.html

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've got a team but forgot to join the league - can I still enter?

Hi there - I think so? Not sure if ur points to date will count but there's only one way to find out! By all means send a request and hopefully I'll get it (then I'll think about accepting. I like a nice bottle of champagne while I think. I'll send you the details)

:)

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Hi there - I think so? Not sure if ur points to date will count but there's only one way to find out! By all means send a request and hopefully I'll get it (then I'll think about accepting. I like a nice bottle of champagne while I think. I'll send you the details)

:)

If only you had said Prosecco I'd have sent you a case from our family vineyard in Italy. Oh well, I'll just have to hope I catch you in a good mood!

Just sent the request, hopefully my points carry over as I had Sir Danny!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If only you had said Prosecco I'd have sent you a case from our family vineyard in Italy. Oh well, I'll just have to hope I catch you in a good mood!

Just sent the request, hopefully my points carry over as I had Sir Danny!

I said champagne.

Good day to you sir.

(accepted)

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am confused with this game, I only have a few points added this week, for example, I got points for Grace but not for Sergio. Also I have no transfers available.

Whats afoot?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's rubbish, why does it not filter out players who aren't playing in the upcoming events? Am I missing something obvious?
2/3 of my team weren't even playing last weekend and I don't have the time to troll through websites to find out who I can/cannot pick.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am confused with this game, I only have a few points added this week, for example, I got points for Grace but not for Sergio. Also I have no transfers available.

Whats afoot?

Hi Louise, if you think there's been a glitch by all means contact Support, they're pretty good to get back to you with an answer.

As for players not being greyed out like in the European Fantasy game, this is the way it was last year also. Like you say it would be preferrable especially when you have to do a bit of research to even find out who is playing, but that's the way it worked last year so I don't see them changing it this year anyway. Perhaps a good suggestion, for which there is the facility through the Help.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
As for players not being greyed out like in the European Fantasy game, this is the way it was last year also. Like you say it would be preferrable especially when you have to do a bit of research to even find out who is playing, but that's the way it worked last year so I don't see them changing it this year anyway. Perhaps a good suggestion, for which there is the facility through the Help.

Probably why I never bothered with it after week 2 last year as well.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep, I'm stil on 0. I asked Support about this issue this morning, I expect they'll fix it soon enough they're usually pretty good about it

chrisg

Head Pro
Visit site
0 for me too at the moment.
I like the fact that if you can be bothered doing a bit of research you can gain an advantage (it helped me finish 3rd overall last year).. in fact most fantasy games are like that - in football ones you have to make sure your players aren't injured and are likely to play each week.