F.A. Cup on ITV !!!!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
It cut off for a few seconds but was back on in time for the goal, and whata great goal it was :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Liverpool were a load of sh*t. They didnt deserve anything.
Thats a double negative kiddo!
Things transpired against us (reds) right early on with Gerrard having to come off, not much of an argument now, but I believe it would have been a different match had he stayed on fit. Well done to everton for scrambling a win though, 10 man liverpool or not, we just didnt take any chances in the box.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Everton were solid at the back, Jags had Torres in his pocket all night and I think Torres looked to the bench to come of because he was a bit embarresed about it.

Great goal from the 19yr, The better team went through IMO. I cant wait to see the lads in work :)

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I'm a lifelong Blue, and confess to a moment's (!)disappointment when it went to ads, soon forgotten when I realised the goal had gone the right way!

Now we get to take revenge on Villa too!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
What were ITV doing? The same thing then happened during the interviews etc; awful coverage- I much prefer watching football on bbc than itv.

ColinR

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe it would have been a different match had he stayed on fit.

Thats the problem with Liverpool without Gerrard, they are a mid table team.

Happy that Everton got through, they have not had the best of it in the Derbys recently.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
The screen went black, I flicked up a channel, it was working, flicked back and the footy was back on. Didn't miss the goal.
Well done to the young lad, well taken goal.

I suspect a Red supporting technician at ITV pulled the plug. I bet someone got a right b******ing for it!