Evnroll putter

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi I am a 5 cap golfer so not bad putter always played Scotty Kombi mallet.
Been reading up on the Evnroll putters but having doughts about the technology in the grooves to bring a ball back on line seems unlikely.
Draw or fade bias usually comes from face and direction of swing.
can anyone really explain if this putter would have an advantage over my Scotty.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I know a few of the NW boys & gals have recently invested in them, they are not cheap so their fittings and how they got on with them must have some credibility.

I'm going to make an appointment with Andy Gorman here in the Midlands to see what all the fuss is about, although like you, putting isn't top of my list to have to address but if it saved a handful of shots, well it's gotta be worth looking more into.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Huds has one and putted like a genius up at Cleveland recently. The ball rolled beautifully. I'd have to see him with another putter to know how much of that was the putter, clearly he could putt well anyway, but the roll seemed very smooth. PM him for advice.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I read somewhere that they took the distance control tech from the Ping tr range. Not sure on the opening/closing of the face?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been reading up on the Evnroll putters but having doughts about the technology in the grooves to bring a ball back on line seems unlikely.
Draw or fade bias usually comes from face and direction of swing.

Is that what Evnroll are Claiming? Surely not, If they can do that I'm buying one tomorrow just to see it with my own eyes.

turkish

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it's not a magic stick you can obviously still hit putts off-line?

I'm not sure I've came across them saying it will bring the ball back on your intended line if it's offline?

The biggest selling point is that the distance control is supposed to be closer on off centred hits vs centred hits due to the differing grooves in toe and heel compared to centre? I've not tried them but I could like to.