European Tour Fantasy League is back

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well, a polar opposite selection this week compared to the last competition. Interesting to try and pick which of the higher-ranked players will have a good week. I've gone for a bit of a scattergun approach since I've no idea what form any of them are in!

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Well, a polar opposite selection this week compared to the last competition. Interesting to try and pick which of the higher-ranked players will have a good week. I've gone for a bit of a scattergun approach since I've no idea what form any of them are in!

I have done the exact same :ROFLMAO: Christ knows how you pick a winner from a pool that big, with no real stand out stars!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have done the exact same :ROFLMAO: Christ knows how you pick a winner from a pool that big, with no real stand out stars!
Since we get six choices, I think I picked two by world rankings, two by average positions/popularity, and two wildcards who are just guys I think are good. And I avoided Thomas Pieters because he seems like a classic red herring - like, he should be the best there but he'll definitely under-perform. And then you just have to leave it alone, or you could change it another 15 times before the deadline.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Since we get six choices, I think I picked two by world rankings, two by average positions/popularity, and two wildcards who are just guys I think are good. And I avoided Thomas Pieters because he seems like a classic red herring - like, he should be the best there but he'll definitely under-perform. And then you just have to leave it alone, or you could change it another 15 times before the deadline.

Honestly think I went about it in the exact same way - Have a look at my bunch....

1615390622774.png

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A lot of the players have no form as this is the first time they've played in weeks
It's one of those " pick 6 and hope for the best" weeks..

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two of my team are in the top ten at the moment. Unfortunately three of them are missing the cut, including my captain, and the other one is only just on the cut line. Doh.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Never entered the forum league this year cos I wasn’t sure if I’d bother staying with it. I’m up to 278 on the Overall global leaderboard. Ironically I haven’t a clue what’s going on on Tour this year, no Sky pass and not betting so haven’t been keeping an eye on it at all. Literally picking on a hunch and doing better than ever.

Fantasy golf, much like the real thing, is a stupid game that makes no sense.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My good start has all but evaporated. Only 116 points this week and I'm down to 7th. I knew it was beginner's luck. In my defence, I've literally never heard of the guy that won it yesterday, yet several people had him in their teams. :unsure: I had no chance this week.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
My good start has all but evaporated. Only 116 points this week and I'm down to 7th. I knew it was beginner's luck. In my defence, I've literally never heard of the guy that won it yesterday, yet several people had him in their teams. :unsure: I had no chance this week.

77 points for me.... and another total punt in the dark with absolute nobodies this week

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ups and downs this week. I have three players in the top 8 at the moment, but also my captain has missed the cut by a mile and Li has withdrawn. Swings and roundabouts.