European Tour 2019 Fantasy Race to Dubai

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just put my name in the hat, thanks Phil

Had a dreadful start to last season and then redeemed myself, but hoping to challenge this year having learned from my mistakes. Yeah right :p

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fantastic start. Forgot to double check my team, thought I could do it today and the event has already started. Game has decided to wipe my entire team selection apart from Fleetwood so my team is Tommy +:

Thomas Bjorn
Stephen Gallacher
Sean Crocker
Kristoffer Broberg
Thomas Detry

Superb. Cheers ET.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Fantastic start. Forgot to double check my team, thought I could do it today and the event has already started. Game has decided to wipe my entire team selection apart from Fleetwood so my team is Tommy +:

Thomas Bjorn
Stephen Gallacher
Sean Crocker
Kristoffer Broberg
Thomas Detry

Superb. Cheers ET.

Same happened to me 😂😂

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Thomas Bjorn
Stephen Gallacher
Sean Crocker
Kristoffer Broberg
Thomas Detry

Superb. Cheers ET.
Don't worry.
You'll still pick Shufflebottom to win as a captain and win the whole thing again....:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Visit site
Seems my points this week won't qualify for GM league even though I registered before went to check today and says I'm not a member so had to re try joint today

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Once again, a big player pulls out after the deadline for making changes and messes up many teams, putting them at an instant disadvantage.
I know it's in the rules that if a player pulls out after the deadline then no replacement is available but, quite frankly, it sucks.
It should be possible to have auto replacement up until the first shot is hit.
I appreciate there has to be a cut-off and if someone pulls out after the start but before they've teed off then that's tough but it still sucks.

It's been the biggest fault with this game from the start.