Electric Trolleys

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes I intend to go Li, I read a reply by Region3 about doing it separately not as a buy deal as its cheaper. I nearly went for the pro again for the USB but my Touch is fine and always on charge and I never take my phone on the course, so talked myself out of the upgrade.

I have struggled slightly with the fold down with my accessories attached, otherwise its fine to fold!

Agree the S series doesn't fold with a complete accessory kit attached I have to remove my GPS holder. But it is only a 5 second job.

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
Go kart for me automatic works a treat

I have a S1 push trolley but found that I tended to bend over a bit - this brought on back ache

Went to sun mountain carry great used in the heat last week and felt very tired and fatigued

So went to go kart been impressed so far easy to use and set up etc

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had my GoKart now for a few years, wouldn't be without it. Really small footprint in the boot, so easy to set up (literally 30 seconds and I'm off with it). There customer support is second to none, they are a British company so easy to deal with as well.

When I first got an electric trolley I bought a cheap one from the web. lasted just over a year, second one about the same which was bought from Ebay, these Chinese trolleys are built to a price point and won't last long, trust me. Since I bought the GoKart I have had trouble free golfing for years. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with one of these.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks all.

GoKart users...... Do you have an umbrella holder? The picture on the website looks to me like the brolly doesn't actually keep the clubs out of the rain? What have you found in practice?

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks all.

GoKart users...... Do you have an umbrella holder? The picture on the website looks to me like the brolly doesn't actually keep the clubs out of the rain? What have you found in practice?

Although, I believe the automatic handle is slightly lower than the original manual, meaning that, in my experience, you can't walk under the umbrella unless you have one with an extra long handle or aren't tall.

Last edited:

hopeful

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My family bought me a Motocaddy S1 for my Umpteenth birthday. In five years I have had to replace the circuit board in the handle, repair a broken wire where the frame bends to fold down, pad underneath the on/off button 'cos it was too damn sensitive (often ran away accidentally, once finishing up in a pond) and pack out the front tyre with silicone rubber 'cos it had worn so badly on the hub.
Other than that, it's sturdily made and quite well designed.

morgs

Club Champion
Visit site
GoKart for me too, been ultra reliable over the past five years and still, surprisingly, running on the same battery. Although I have had to change the torberry connectors recently.
It's now starting to show its age with a bit of a wonky front wheel and becoming a bit noisy, so I may have to whack it in for a service and comes back with a new 2 year guarantee, for £99, can't beat it.