Ecco sale

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got mine today too, and I'm pretty happy I have to say, very fast delivery, and after wearing my biom hybrids for a bit I know how comfy they are so the sketchers must be made of unicorn feathers 😳

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
MIne arrived today as well.
Just need to find a way of telling the wife why i needed another pair of golf shoes.....I have more pairs than days of the week before this new pair:eek:

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got mine today too, and I'm pretty happy I have to say, very fast delivery, and after wearing my biom hybrids for a bit I know how comfy they are so the sketchers must be made of unicorn feathers 

Not unicorn, more like duck down feathers. Maybe I just need to wear them in and get them shaped to my feet, so I'll wait and see. Other then the initial comfort feel not what I thought it would be, they look good and seem to have plenty of grip.

D

Deleted member 15717

Got mine today...but they sent the wrong ones!

Being returned tomorrow...so hopefully get the correct ones at some point

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
So it looks like they all arrived today after we ordered over the weekend? Got mine too today, pretty decent service from Ecco. I've had them on round the house all day to break them in for Sunningdale.

Thank you JT77 for the OP! :thup:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Hmmm, not so good here. Tried to order one pair, website said there was an issue with the payment, so re-ordered using a different payment source, website says that's gone through. Shortly after receive 2 e-mails confirming the two orders. :angry: Sent customer services an e-mail explaining, they send one back saying no problem, just return one of the two pairs that were delivered yesterday. Er, no, only one pair was delivered yesterday. Looks like I'll end up paying full whack for one pair of shoes………. :angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted member 15717

My black and blue gortex ones arrived today, very comfy but no 2nd pair of laces, obviously why they are in the sale.

The ones I paid full whack for a couple of months ago didn't have a second pair of laces with them...so doubt it is that reason they are in the sale!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went white. They arrived yesterday.
It's like wearing slippers and I can't wait to give them a go on the course.
Thanks JT77, great shout :thup:.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went white. They arrived yesterday.
It's like wearing slippers and I can't wait to give them a go on the course.
Thanks JT77, great shout :thup:.

I had a pair of white ones and they get really grubby, really quickly. Get some good cleaner !

Last pair I got were black :thup:

Franco

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just completed my first round in the echos. Really are very comfortable, but thankfully, didn't get a chance to test how waterproof they are.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks Op for the head up. I also received mine (first spikeless shoes) and tried them today playing 9 holes. Ground was soft and still a little wet after a lot of rain the last few days. I read more reviews after buying and noticed a lot of people had slippage issues....cue concern. If they were going to slip, today was a great day to show any fault, given the slippery conditions, BUT not a bit of it. Gripped really well and felt I could swing aggressively with no concerns. No breaking in required. Super comfortable. Happy golfer (bar the golf).

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jt77 I'd be emailing Eccoshoesuk and ask for commission for the influx of orders they've had in the past week. :thup:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Smart. Flippin smart. After deliberating for the last week whether to get the goretex ones at £95 or non goretex at £85 when arriving at the part of pay now. The bloody server goes down and wont allow. If i miss out now there's gonna be a tashyboy rant.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wore my Goretex Ecco's for the first time on Sunday. Felt really comfy trying them on with lovely soft leather, but had sore heels by the end of the round. Hopefully they just need worn in but never had this problem with my old Callaway shoes.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wore my Goretex Ecco's for the first time on Sunday. Felt really comfy trying them on with lovely soft leather, but had sore heels by the end of the round. Hopefully they just need worn in but never had this problem with my old Callaway shoes.

I had the same issue with my first pair of Ecco's, they were a bit too snug, had them stretched and from then on they have been very very comfortable.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

I have this problem with the "Ecco Cages". Been trying to break them in for a year now and it aint happening.