Ecco sale

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My missus says about blue and black but she says Navy and Black is the no no...

Women are just weird......

Franco

Assistant Pro
Visit site

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Amazon have had some great deals on Ecco lately, managed to get a pair of Biom G2 Non-Goretex for £57.74 (£195 on Ecco website) and Biom G2 Goretex for £81.59 (£215 on Ecco website). As always Amazon prices can fluctuate daily and are different prices for different sizes, must be to do with their stock and demand I suppose. These were sold directly by Amazon not a marketplace seller so you know they will be genuine.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Amazon have had some great deals on Ecco lately, managed to get a pair of Biom G2 Non-Goretex for £57.74 (£195 on Ecco website) and Biom G2 Goretex for £81.59 (£215 on Ecco website). As always Amazon prices can fluctuate daily and are different prices for different sizes, must be to do with their stock and demand I suppose. These were sold directly by Amazon not a marketplace seller so you know they will be genuine.

Yeah I posted about some of the speed hybrids when they were 40 quid, amazon are often the best price for Ecco products (golf and non golf) if youre prepared to search and keep an eye on them. I tend to have half a dozen pairs in my saved basket and keep an eye on the price changes every now and again

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yeah I posted about some of the speed hybrids when they were 40 quid, amazon are often the best price for Ecco products (golf and non golf) if youre prepared to search and keep an eye on them. I tend to have half a dozen pairs in my saved basket and keep an eye on the price changes every now and again

Yes that's what I do as well, and I set up camel camel camel price alerts. Very annoying when they have the item you want at a good price but your size is still the expensive option.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yes that's what I do as well, and I set up camel camel camel price alerts. Very annoying when they have the item you want at a good price but your size is still the expensive option.

even worse when they keep dropping it 3 pounds a day but you get too greedy and it goes from 60 quid to over 300 overnight haha

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just love Ecco's. On my 3rd pair. 1 pair of streets and 2 pairs of Biom's. Only got my last pair a few months back when they had a sale for £130 and I thought that was a bargain.

Tempted to buy another pair and just put in the cupboard.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just outta interest boys.
1, ave had an email to say the sale ends in a week
2, rather than just click on the link go onto the ecco sale site. There are quite a few others to choose from.

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got mine today, the black and blue bioms, and I've got to say I'm glad I didn't pay £170 for them as their isn't £170 worth of comfort in them. Pretty underwhelming considering a lot rave about the comfort. They are not a patch on my Skechers. I'm actually surprised that these street shoes are not as comfy as the Ecco World Tour shoes that are twice as heavy that I have.

Note to self, no more Ecco street shoes for me.