ecco golf shoes. sizing question

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
just about to pull the trigger on some ecco cages. however, the 45 feels i tiny bit tight but the 46 feel a tiny bit too big.
my question is, do they stay the same size or give a little? i remember every time i laced up my footjoy sports i had to do them a little bit tighter yet my nike tw's have stayed rock solid

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
In my experience they stay, although mine are tour hybrids and have been worn no more than a dozen times.

Always found their sizing a bit wrong for me as a 42/8 (although the tour hybrids have been spot on). Probably similar to you, just a half size out either way.

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have some biom g2 and had to go a half size down, wore them for a approx 3 months before leaving them by for the winter, good shoe, held its shape, but initially had to step down that half size.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have some biom g2 and had to go a half size down, wore them for a approx 3 months before leaving them by for the winter, good shoe, held its shape, but initially had to step down that half size.

it seems the general consensus that ecco do come a little big.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've quite wide feet at the 43 fit like a glove. FJ had to have wide fitting and they would stretch making them too big after a few wears. Ecco have remained the same over a couple of years of wear in my two main pairs

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ecco shoes are strange sizes. They fit me fine, but i know plenty who wont buy them due to the size issues. They either fit, or not.