Earthquake wow!!

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
if this had happend at 1310 on sunday i could of used it as a excuse for 3 putting the last!!! :eek:

I live in Doncaster and it was bad here anyone else feel it??

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nah not me, slept through it, everyone talkin about it. Good excuse for future 3 putts, Change of gradient and break on ya local course that your so well used too :D

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
if this had happend at 1310 on sunday i could of used it as a excuse for 3 putting the last!!! :eek:

I live in Doncaster and it was bad here anyone else feel it??

I just thought madandra must have fallen out of bed judging by the photos... :eek:

(sorry mad! :D)

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
We felt the earth move in our house.

Sleeping like a baby until it struck. Felt the bed shake, the bedroom furniture rattle. When I opened my eyes with my head still on the pillow I thought I had double vision as the bed was shaking so much.
Mrs Basher was sitting bolt upright in bed wondering what the hell it was.
I replied "I think it's an earthquake" shuffled about a bit and promptly went back to sleep.
Mrs B checked the kids were OK then spent the next 5 minutes nattering about it. After her monologue I was again sound asleep.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
We felt the earth move.....scary! I thought it was my missus trying to gemmy the dodgy window with my new G5.

She said that it was centred in Lincoln but could be felt by Whales........odd, I thought....... :D

Not surprised it could be felt in Wales, it's only a big pitching wedge to the border.

time_vans

Head Pro
Visit site
yeah not half. only been in bed for 15 minutes so was awake when the dogs started howling like crazy then the bed was shaking like a honeymooners with things falling off shelves. (it was like poltergiest meets the exorcist) the noise was incredible i thought a plane had come down in the street. h.i.d said it brought back memories....i agreed but i was thinking before we met !!!(i reckon she was too !)

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's the trouble being an old git. Mrs Leftie and I both woke up, didn't realise that the earth had moved for us and went back to sleep again.

daveyboy17

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Really was there an earthquake???? Was in the throws of passion with the mrs at the time!!!! :) old ones still the best!!!