dundonald sat 2 march

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
just a couple, i played like an idiot with flashes of a golfer. and yes i came last although someone did take some enjoyment out of that. but i wont name her:p. i really enjoyed playing a differnt course but as always with me i will enjoy playing it for a second time.
and yes that is my ball in the bunker, GUR thankyou very much.

Attachments

• 02032013360.jpg
    02032013360.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 111
  • 02032013361.jpg
    02032013361.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 02032013362.jpg
    02032013362.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 80

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thought you might have got some more pictures while we were hanging around waiting on the game in front. :whistle::whoo:

A great day though. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :cool:

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
just a couple, i played like an idiot with flashes of a golfer. and yes i came last although someone did take some enjoyment out of that. but i wont name her:p. i really enjoyed playing a differnt course but as always with me i will enjoy playing it for a second time.

Was more celebrating that I wasn't last rather than delighting in your misfortune.

Cracking day guys, enjoyed it lots!

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't tell him you played off the same tees as he did ;)

Enjoyed today...PB 11/14 fairways hit today., to go with 10/14 last week, my new preshot routine is really helping.

stats blah blah blah blah blah, FD said she only kept her bunnet on to hide her ears fae ure constant chat
:D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Is that first picture of the bunker the one at the back of the 11th - some bunker that is.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
all four of us hit the green, but i can only imagine when its blowing a gail the ball could go down down into that

I thought so, one of the toughest bunkers I've ever seen. It was quiet when we played there so we all dropped a ball in there to see if we could escape it. Here is another picture of the same bunker, and a view of the front of the same green.

Attachments

• Ayrshire golf 006.jpg
    Ayrshire golf 006.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Ayrshire golf 005.jpg
    Ayrshire golf 005.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 43

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I thought so, one of the toughest bunkers I've ever seen. It was quiet when we played there so we all dropped a ball in there to see if we could escape it. Here is another picture of the same bunker, and a view of the front of the same green.

Great par 3, one of our group had a 2 :whistle:

Our group also witnessed a flying putter at this hole from a crabbit man :rofl:

T

thecraw

Great par 3, one of our group had a 2 :whistle:

Our group also witnessed a flying putter at this hole from a crabbit man :rofl:

Shows how crap your golf was if I can chop it round and still only finish one behind the winner. My golf was absolutely honking yesterday and I shot 34 points!