Druids golf clothing

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I spent just over the £100 so no postage for me. I did read reviews on them later and they weren't all very complimentary

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Took delivery of my Druids hoodie last night!

Fits nice and will get a lot of use over the winter!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
My clima hybrid jacket turned up today. Glad I only paid £18.99 delivered. I’d be very disappointed if I had paid full price.

I don’t know where they get their sizing from, but the large I got is massive.

It’s a bit thin on the padded section, and see through on the arms. I can’t see how it would retain much warmth.

babylonsinger

Visit site
Found the sale last week pretty underwhelming - particularly in light of the relentless emails and texts plugging it.

Did buy a gilet and a £1 hat (postage was £4 for me) which were both decent for what I paid. No chance I would pay full price for them but they appear to be a golfing Domino's where it is almost impossible to pay full price given the frequency of their sales and offers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My order arrived today. The pink polo is a bit brighter than it looked on the website. :ROFLMAO: I like the material though. Minor bugbear, it said 12% Spandex on the site but 5% Spandex on the label. Doesn't really matter though, the material is soft and stretchy like I wanted, and the sizing is absolutely fine for a medium.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Got my stuff yesterday. No complaints, the three shirts are definitely summer only, the mid layer is similar to every other one I've seen in the pro shops and the shoes fit well, and are well made (as far as I can see) not a bad buy for £109

peld

Visit site
mine just arrived earlier.
sizing was odd - jacket was a nice fit, one midlayer was a good fit but then another was a but snug (I am carrying a bit of insulation at the moment tbf)

Brads

Visit site
Hmm same

Ultra knit size medium was perfect, clima jacket was baggy as heel and the neck was massive. It'll have to go back.
Be easier if I could rock up to the newbridge site and exchange it mind.
Trousers and shorts are lovely
Not sure they do exchanges though ! Hope they do as having to buy at the increased price would be a bit much.

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
My stuff arrived today. The polo shirt large was a true size, similar to other brands. No worries there.

The hybrid was a medium but I would agree with @BiMGuy in that it is more large than medium, it isn't for me but I did try it on. I don't know if that is so you can fit other layers underneath or whether the sizing is just a bit off? I'd agree on the warmth aspect as well. I'm not sure it will do the job hoped for. Slightly disappointed in this but hopefully I'm wrong.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
My gear arrived on Saturday, not quite the 48 hour shipping notified, having been dispatched on Tuesday.
As mentioned by Chrisd, the shirt is summer use only, a bit on the thin side. The fleece mid layer I bough is quite nice, warm enough. I did take my lad's advice and ordered a size down (medium - I'm 6'2" and usually wear large), and the fit's perfect for both items. The only downside with the fleece, is that I've now worn it twice, and the inside of the neck has pilled at a level I wouldn't have expected for a couple of months. I'd be disappointed if I'd paid full price for the two items, but given the price I did pay, I'd say the value is about right.

Fungi

Visit site
Hi all, has anybody had any dealings with Druids golf? And if yes, what was it like? Thanks
The hype comes from mass solicitation and promotion. Its the calssic "made in china" quality. Customer service is non existent and they won't stop spamming my email.

Worst company imaginable.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The stuff I bought is still decent, fits well and was a reasonable price. I do get really pee'd off with their constant text messages despite asking them to stop. It seems you can't buy from them without giving authority to text and email

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you buy from Druid golf and they don't have a sale on then wait. It'll only be about 20 minutes before another "OUR BIGGEST SALE EVER" is out.
The DFS of the golf world. ? Yeah, I have a couple of their polos from when they were knocked down to £15 ish. They're decent and all but I wouldn't be paying £45 for them or whatever the imagined full price was.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Update - after a handful of washes the Druids writing has peeled off. Just to reiterate - don't pay the supposed 'full price'. :LOL:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220823-125902_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220823-125902_Gallery.jpg
    651.8 KB · Views: 10

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Update - after a handful of washes the Druids writing has peeled off. Just to reiterate - don't pay the supposed 'full price'. :LOL:

That's unfortunate. I've only had one of the climb jackets, one of the mid-layer full zip tops and trousers - all of which have stood the test of time (over 12 months) with multiple washes.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's unfortunate. I've only had one of the climb jackets, one of the mid-layer full zip tops and trousers - all of which have stood the test of time (over 12 months) with multiple washes.
I've peeled what was left of those silver letters off and it doesn't look horrendous or anything. I'll just wear this top when I'm playing nine holes with the wife as opposed to proper rounds. :p My other Druids polo is a flowery design which genuinely seems to be of slightly better quality, the collar is a bit stiffer and so on. Obviously a bit of variance even within the same brand.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Got a whole load of stuff for my birthday - I must say, the trousers are probably the best golf trousers I've owned! Insane comfort