Druids golf clothing

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm not a 4XL though. I do get the County Golf emails but the sizing is a bit bonkers and the real cheap stuff is pretty horrible. I like the quality of the Druids gear I have had so far and so I am very happy with that pricing. I've been following them for a while so I know those prices are good as well, not inflated and then reduced.
I get loads of stuff from County golf and I'm not 4XL either. I agree the availability can be a bit erratic but usually they have quite a good selection at good prices IMO.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I get loads of stuff from County golf and I'm not 4XL either. I agree the availability can be a bit erratic but usually they have quite a good selection at good prices IMO.
Yeah, it was a slightly flippant reply. I have bought from them before but they are the ultimate outlet shop. Can be great, can be nothing. Certainly one to keep an eye out for though.

Brads

Visit site
See they had a mid layer for £19.99
Looked great till they wanted a tenner postage.
Especially as they are just along the road from me.
Won’t bother.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
See they had a mid layer for £19.99
Looked great till they wanted a tenner postage.
Especially as they are just along the road from me.
Won’t bother.
Just noticed the same myself, refused to order on principle. It doesn't cost them 9.99 to send it out, they just want people to increase their order to £99 for free postage.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Only one grouse as my order hasn't arrived yet so I cant judge the quality.

I ordered as soon as the pre sale opened, on the assumption that they were the best prices, but since ordering the prices have reduced, the shoes I ordered are now £5 cheaper and other items have dropped too. I quite get that certain items may not be available later on, but it certainly would have paid to wait

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
My lad has a few things from them and likes the quality. He ordered a couple of items in the Black Friday sale at silly prices, I've ordered a couple of items too, the prices were very decent, haven't received yet so can't comment on the quality

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Just ordered a hybrid jacket. £18 delivered.

Even if it’s not great, It will do for walking the dog.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just noticed the same myself, refused to order on principle. It doesn't cost them 9.99 to send it out, they just want people to increase their order to £99 for free postage.
Is this dependant on where you're based or the size of the order? I ordered a couple of things on Thursday but my postage was only £4.

peld

Visit site
The postage has put me off ordering before, and really p*sses me off as I could walk to their warehouse

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Checked on two different days on different items and both times postage was going to be 9.99. Once on shoes and once on a midlayer.
I don't know if they do a deal if you have used them previously. But to be honest I can get the equivalent elsewhere for the same price without the ridiculous postage costs, so its a no to Druids Golf from me.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Checked on two different days on different items and both times postage was going to be 9.99. Once on shoes and once on a midlayer.
I don't know if they do a deal if you have used them previously. But to be honest I can get the equivalent elsewhere for the same price without the ridiculous postage costs, so its a no to Druids Golf from me.
That's not it for me, this is my first order and it was £4 postage. I didn't do anything special for it.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
The email telling my order was confirmed, doesn't list the items or total. I ordered as a guest so can't log in to check, however, the fee I paid would indicate that I paid £9.99 for postage