Druids golf clothing

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
I got one of their ambassador packs and have been really impressed with the quality. Got a gilet, polo, pullover and a cap in their Black Friday deal last year. Delivery was fast as well.

My next clothing purchase will be waterproofs so not sure if I’ll consider them or a more established name when it comes to waterproofing though.

Stegsie

Head Pro
Visit site
I bought a set of waterproofs from them a few weeks back. Couldn’t fault them at all. Quality gear at a good price. Delivery was quick too - I’ll be ordering from them again for sure.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They are pretty good for general size.
My only issue is consistency of size. Bought 5 shirts, 2 are perfect size and fit, 3 are a little snug. All the exact same size
Cheers , I was looking at the ambassador deal

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
They are pretty good for general size.
My only issue is consistency of size. Bought 5 shirts, 2 are perfect size and fit, 3 are a little snug. All the exact same size
I bought a polo, gillet and quarter zip all size large. The quarter zip I find much larger fit, almost like an XL so consistency of size an issue I feel too

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just been looking at their deals.
Can anyone comment of sizes compared to under armour or footjoy.
I’m a L in under armour shirts and an XL in footjoy so not sure which to go with.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just been looking at their deals.
Can anyone comment of sizes compared to under armour or footjoy.
I’m a L in under armour shirts and an XL in footjoy so not sure which to go with.

Polo wise they are tight imo.

Jackets wise they fit true to size.

I’d follow the XL as they feel exactly the same as FJ TO me size wise

Boomy

Visit site
Anyone tried their shoes? Any good?

Any comments on sizing, particularly for wider feet?

The only thing I now know for sure about Druids Golf stuff is that if there is any potential risk of you needing to exchange or return something don’t take the risk in buying it! Their customer service is dreadful, it took 7 weeks for them sort a simple return and in the end I took stuff I didn’t even want just to get something for my money. Absolutely dire.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The only thing I now know for sure about Druids Golf stuff is that if there is any potential risk of you needing to exchange or return something don’t take the risk in buying it! Their customer service is dreadful, it took 7 weeks for them sort a simple return and in the end I took stuff I didn’t even want just to get something for my money. Absolutely dire.
I concur. Ordered a jacket and their large was like Billy Smart's big top on me. Mahoooosive so tried to return. Not quite 7 weeks to resolve but painful and put me off ordering anything else

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I always knew that allowing hoodies on the course was a mistake, look where it's led to now.

(And I don't think much of his grip either.)

5abdecdd88cb0a5ccbbddb93190680997218f420.jpg