Driver weight in sim max

Ramiez

Visit site
So I’ve just discovered you can remove and change the weight in bottom part of driver head in sim max. What is the standard weight you get from Taylormade? I think mine is 20 grams. Now my question is if I was to add a lesser weight would this result in faster swing speed and greater distance or would this potentially add to my bad shot hook due to lighter weight??

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
So I’ve just discovered you can remove and change the weight in bottom part of driver head in sim max. What is the standard weight you get from Taylormade? I think mine is 20 grams. Now my question is if I was to add a lesser weight would this result in faster swing speed and greater distance or would this potentially add to my bad shot hook due to lighter weight??

The laws of physics say that the force applied to the ball is mass x acceleration. The clubhead speed will increase if you reduce the weight but the force applied is likely to be about the same since the mass is reduced. Its more a matter of how it feels & how you like it. It may make your hook worse, possibly not. Only way to find out is to try it & see.

Ramiez

Visit site
The laws of physics say that the force applied to the ball is mass x acceleration. The clubhead speed will increase if you reduce the weight but the force applied is likely to be about the same since the mass is reduced. Its more a matter of how it feels & how you like it. It may make your hook worse, possibly not. Only way to find out is to try it & see.
Thanks makes sense