Downfield late Spring early Summer ??

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Ok only gauging initial interest at the moment then if we can sort a date then sort numbers.

I'm thinking late May early June which is plenty time away, hopefully the course will be in good nick and it's far enough away from The Open that times should be fine. Only thing is, I it would likely have to be a midweek date.

Post interest and say a preference to day then I'll speak to the pro and take it from there...

D

Deleted member 23270

Just looked at the website, Paul Lawrie says it's one of the best inland courses in Britain so combine that with being an open qualifier and it must be good.

I'll keep my eye on this, if dates work out I could be up for it :thup:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I'll keep my eye on this, if dates work out I could be up for it :thup:

Careful now, can you handle me telling you how rubbish TOC is :whistle:

Anyway, not a great take up on this, so no great hurry to enquire about numbers, but I'm happy even with a 3/4 ball if folk want to come and play.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It's a course I'm keen to play so definitely interested. Midweek not ideal for me but pick a date and if it suits I'll be there.

I understand during the week isn't ideal, but depending on numbers, it's highly unlikely we'd get a weekend time.

Seems we can may be get a couple of fourballs, so possibly a Sunday after midday "might" be possible.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I understand during the week isn't ideal, but depending on numbers, it's highly unlikely we'd get a weekend time.

Seems we can may be get a couple of fourballs, so possibly a Sunday after midday "might" be possible.

I totally understand, don't change anything just to accommodate me - I'll fit in if I can. :thup:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Spoke to the pro today, could do Sunday June 3rd around 1.30 if that suited folk better, failing that around 9.30 on the Thursday prior, which I think is the 31st May.

Thoughts ??

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Spoke to the pro today, could do Sunday June 3rd around 1.30 if that suited folk better, failing that around 9.30 on the Thursday prior, which I think is the 31st May.

Thoughts ??

i would struggle to do a 9.30 during the week as i would need to go the the Airport in the morning, but afternoon would be OK.

As for a Sunday, wouldn't know till nearer the time and our fixture card is out. some of our 36 comps are going to be on consecutive days this year that were prev 2 sat rounds.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
I’ve got that fortnight booked off work but we haven’t arranged our holiday yet. I’d expect to be away the Thursday but a half chance I might be back in time to play the Sunday. Couldn’t commit at the moment unfortunately. Sorry. :(

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Could possibly see about the following Thursday or Sunday. The Thursday time is from then onwards, could be later, but the tee is booked from 2PM that day for 72 players, hence why he said 9.30 onwards.

IanG

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Thoughts ??

Weekend of 2nd/3rd June is our Club Champs so not so good for me. Thursday 31st I'm working at Dundee Uni all day so an early evening round would be ideal, but probably no use for anyone else :)

cheers
Ian

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Could possibly see about the following Thursday or Sunday. The Thursday time is from then onwards, could be later, but the tee is booked from 2PM that day for 72 players, hence why he said 9.30 onwards.

Definitely can't do the following week as it's the Scottish Women's and then the Sunday is club championship qualifying. Sorry Cabby - it's hard to organise a meet!