Donegal golf club

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a bit of an open week coming up at the above and was wondering if any of the local (-ish) folks fancied coming down to it.

Dates are 12th to 15th June with the Thurs 13th a 4BBB and Sat 15th a stroke other two are stableford.

Smange let me know what day you are allowed out ;)

Anybody fancies it let me know cost will be in the region of €25 or thereabouts from memory and for one of the best courses in Ireland represents a good deal IMO.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
At least you won't take a ten at the second ;) let me know anyway f you want to come down I will be playing anyway

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
At least you won't take a ten at the second ;) let me know anyway f you want to come down I will be playing anyway

How do you know he won't take a 10 at the second? Remember Terry is capable of anything, absolutely anything whatsoever.

Mentioned the Saturday to the war office and she gonna try to get off work so I can get down

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
So that's the 15th June at Ballyliffin ;) Defo be up for it although the stroke comp may end up ignored. Remember my attempt at stroke at Portsalon.

Oh dear I've mentioned 2 other clubs. Get another few more in this thread and we can spin a wheel to see which one I go to.

Last edited:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So that's the 15th June at Ballyliffin ;) Defo be up for it although the stroke comp may end up ignored. Remember my attempt at stroke at Portsalon.

Oh dear I've mentioned 2 other clubs. Get another few more in this thread and we can spin a wheel to see which one I go to.

Just you go in a North West direction but not towards the City of Derry which sits on the banks of the Foyle, in fact go through NewtonStewart and Strabane and Mayola vuz get to the right place at right time

Hopefully that will confuse you so much Terry that you dont turn up :p

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
You guys referring to Murvagh or Ballyliffan as always thought Murvagh at Rossnoulagh was the Donegal course.

Murvagh. Other courses mentioned in this thread are just part of a little running joke (at my expense)that I am sure someone will be more than happy to enlighten you on. :D

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Murvagh. Other courses mentioned in this thread are just part of a little running joke (at my expense)that I am sure someone will be more than happy to enlighten you on. :D

Not so much a little joke Bob, it's a completely true story that however hard to believe did actually happen......didn't it Gulliver

Great course though. I'm from Strabane originally and plan doing Murvagh when I am home this summer.

Andrew.....Chris is a member at Murvagh so give him a shout when your over and if you fancy a knock at North West give me a shout or if your over for the weekend of 13/14th July get your name down for the Ballyliffin weekend, a few of us from the forum head to Ballyliffin for a couple of games and a night on the lash, great weekend :cheers: