Does playing with poorer players drag you down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
hahaha....I've said this before, guess I better say it again, I couldn't careless about what anyone on here says about me, you mean absolutely nothing to me, nothing.

then do us all a favour and join a forum more on your level where you can have cosy conversations belittling another group of people

D

Deleted Member 1156

Tough crowd. If youre not giving me stick you're hurting on poor old cabby for asking a question about playing with lesser golfers. Mark Roe finds this at odds with his beliefs

Wonder who this could be? :whistle:

D

Deleted member 15344

He’s gone :(

Poor Mark Roe - no one likes him it seems 😢

D

Deleted member 1740

See this is where I feel this forum really lets itself down, comes across as a mates club for those in the know and certain folk get away with things that others might not.

Cabby, dont fret over things you will never have any control over. Just nod, smile and carry on, otherwise you'll just end up sounding bitter.

D

Deleted member 1740

He’s gone :(

Poor Mark Roe - no one likes him it seems 😢

I like Mark Roe, he speaks a lot of sense imo. Shame he never got to stay around long enough to share his tales of wisdom or answer my question....

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I think we all knew exactly how this topic would end as soon as you posted it. :lol:

You might have, it certainly wasn't how I perceived it. I just wondered the best golf I've played for months came as I was playing with the best players I've played with for months.

It had me thinking when I got home, these jokers I play with week in week out might be dragging me down, "might", so I asked the question on here, and look what happens, a couple of sensitive souls take things personally and the pantomime villain has his machine guns out again :whistle:

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
You might have, it certainly wasn't how I perceived it. I just wondered the best golf I've played for months came as I was playing with the best players I've played with for months.

It had me thinking when I got home, these jokers I play with week in week out might be dragging me down, "might", so I asked the question on here, and look what happens, a couple of sensitive souls take things personally and the pantomime villain has his machine guns out again :whistle:

you have to realise that you're not in the pub with your friends who understand you and your personality. your on a golf forum which is bound to have people who's personality is different to yours. you are certainly direct, blunt and straight to the point. personally i dont mind that. I've not agreed with some of your posts so i just move on.

others on here cant and want to get involved and knock you down a peg or two to relieve their frustration toward your comments.

stop rising to it and stop trying to justify your logic. it's falling on deaf ears with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.