Do you film your swing?

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I prefer to let the pro film me and discuss the problems in a lesson than for me to look at it and look for things that may not be there or try changing something that isn't the root cause of the problem

So do you not video yourself at all and check that what you've been taught by your pro is what your doing? My pro tells me what my bad habits are so I can see if them habits are creeping back in (as they almost do) until the changes become more ingrained.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
So do you not video yourself at all and check that what you've been taught by your pro is what your doing? My pro tells me what my bad habits are so I can see if them habits are creeping back in (as they almost do) until the changes become more ingrained.

No. He tends to see me at the range when I'm working (sometimes watching me when I don't even know he's there) and he'll just nudge me if he sees something bad creeping back in. He'll always give me a couple of minutes between lessons and stick a swing on my phone to compare back to the pictures of my perfect set up I've stored

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No. He tends to see me at the range when I'm working (sometimes watching me when I don't even know he's there) and he'll just nudge me if he sees something bad creeping back in. He'll always give me a couple of minutes between lessons and stick a swing on my phone to compare back to the pictures of my perfect set up I've stored

Oh right well there's no point. My coach works at another club so I've not got that luxury, that's why I use hudl so I can send to him.