Do you change your balls!!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I like the same ball through the season however in the winter I’ll use the decent pick ups that have been saved over the summer. As long as it isn’t a rock.

Carry is inconsistent, winds are gusty, greens roll inconsistent so not need to worry about ball brand (for me anyway)

Do you still use pink castle tees in winter?

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Usually switch from white to pink, or the fluorescent red ones, due to a lot of leaves falling. Pink just much more visible amongst the white and yellow leaves. Callaway Riva highly recommended.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I tend to swap to whatever I’ve found over the summer. There’s too much opportunity to lose a decent ball by being plugged or under leaves. I’ve never ran out yet.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I certainly wouldn't buy a box of soft balls or whatever for winter. Seems like a waste of money to me. Usually through the summer I've bought a couple of different boxes of three-piece balls to try out or had my head turned - so by the time we get to winter I just need to use up whatever's left in the drawer before I buy a new box for the start of next summer. Plus whatever decent balls I've picked up over the last few months.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
…though in saying I don’t change balls for winter I am more likely to pick any old battered and grubby prov out of my bag and use it as dirty balls due to picking up muck disguises the fact I am using an old battered or discoloured ball ?. Honesty in all matters ?

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I have found that this makes no difference, except for using a horrendous rock hard ball. The only thing I do is change from a white ball to a yellow.