Do Yes! putters work

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I use a Yes and have had numerous others and for me its the nicest to putt with and for distance control.

Mine is a small mallett and looks great at address and nice off the face. Each to their own of course.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
You forget the mental element. For example, I cannot line up a putter with a curved back. I don't feel confident with a blade putter. It's got to be something you feel confident with.

Of course but the putter doesn't do the putting you do, there is so much R & D in golf now days that all clubs work whether they work for everyone that a different story.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If you have a very repeatable stroke then they're good.
I had one and found that if I missed the middle of the grooves I got an incredibly inconsistent strike.
OK, miss the middle on any putter and you lose accuracy and distance but I found the Yes impossible to predict...

I pretty much found this, middle it and it would rocket off ..... Mind stayed in the bag a short while before going.

If you fancy a rife , I have a Abuca tropical ( similar to delmar) in the garage that's six months old, that's an awesome putter just not suited to my stroke.

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
To add to this, I had my first 'incident' with my Yes! insert today. I missed a 3 footer after not cleaning the clubface and the ball shot off at 45 degrees. Very strange indeed.