Do the opposite!

Maninblack4612

Tour Winner
www.camera-angles.co.uk
I've been having a series of lessons at the range. At one point I mentioned that I sometimes hit bad shots because I gripped too tight. The pro said "OK then, let's see you hit one gripping as tight as you can". I proceeded to hit a couple of really good shots. Yesterday I hit a few thin & said I sometimes come up on them. He told me to hit a couple & try to lift my head as early as possible. I did this & hit two quite perfect shots, felt as if I really got through the ball. I remember Don Trahan saying that "keep your head down" was a no no & that your head should come up "lika a Pop Tart out of a toaster". Very odd.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've been having a series of lessons at the range. At one point I mentioned that I sometimes hit bad shots because I gripped too tight. The pro said "OK then, let's see you hit one gripping as tight as you can". I proceeded to hit a couple of really good shots. Yesterday I hit a few thin & said I sometimes come up on them. He told me to hit a couple & try to lift my head as early as possible. I did this & hit two quite perfect shots, felt as if I really got through the ball. I remember Don Trahan saying that "keep your head down" was a no no & that your head should come up "lika a Pop Tart out of a toaster". Very odd.

That is odd, did he say what flavour of pop tart?

Sorry I'm sure you'll get more sensible replies to your post :D